Saturday, September 5, 2009

Parker

Sweet, sweet peace.




I just went in to give Parker one last night kiss (but since I grabbed the camera and ran downstairs to blog it, I'll most definitely be sneaking in one more time before I finally retire), and this is what I found. She's all zonked out. Not a care in the world. BOTH of her silky "night-night's," her Tinkerbell blanket, her Tinkerbell Minnie Mouse, her HIDEOUS kitty-cat pillow, Snuggle-pup and my old "Herself the Elf" sleeping bag are within reach, and all is right.

She's 2.5 years old now. Time flies. I couldn't be more in love with my little Ragamuffin Princess. Tonight she started doing forward rolls on her own. She's *finally* talking! She loves butterfly kisses and singing "This Little Piggy" with her daddy. I could go on, but my prose is *seriously* lacking tonight, so I'll spare us all.

God, please don't let the days pass too quickly. My heart can't take it. Thank You for every moment and memory with Parker.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment