Monday, January 2, 2012

New Ventures

We moved back home to Indiana following our 18-month stint in Texas just a little over four months ago. While it's absolutely comforting to be back home, there's no denying that everything about this transition is a new venture for the Smith family. Thankfully the "newness" of it all is so overwhelmingly perfect for my heart that each day I find myself whispering my gratitude to the Lord over and over again in quiet moments.

One of my little dreams that I've loosely let flit through my mind over the past few years is to open an online fabric shop. While I still haven't quite made that leap *yet*, I have started a sweet little Etsy boutique called Lovespun Studio.

 
Would you all mind stopping by the Lovespun Studio Facebook page to "like" it? Also, while you're clicking away (just because you're being such sweet precious friends), please stop over and become a follower of the Lovespun Studio blog too. The blog will be a place where I post tutorials, giveaways, finished projects, shop updates, recipes and simply share encouragement to inspire the creativity in us all-- even if it's just a lovely word to lift up your spirits. If you really want to go social media crazy, you can follow LovespunStudio on Twitter-- which may just be the catalyst I need to actually tweet!

In any case, because Lovespun is such a time-consuming big and exciting new part of my life now, I wanted to make sure that I shared it with you. That said, because this is my personal blog, I'm going to do my best to keep it just that the vast majority of the time. I'm sure that you'll see some of my favorite photos and projects around here too, but sparingly. ;)

Hugs to you all!

Are YOU embarking on any new adventures in your life? If so (or if not), leave me a comment because I'd love to hear about them! 











1 comment: