Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's time.

...to share our news.

We are officially moving down to Lindale, Texas the first week of May!

On one hand, it feels like I'm finally letting out a deep sigh after a year-and-a-half of waiting. On the other hand, I know that a new and entirely unknown journey is about to commence.

Lafayette brought us precious relationships.
Dallas brought us a job.
But Lindale/Tyler/Garden Valley feels likes it's bringing us home.

We don't know why. We only know where. And that's enough for now.

I promised in this post that when the time came I would invite you all along on the journey with us. Well, it's time. Let's get ready for an adventure.

More to follow soon.

In other news (far less exciting news): My blog needs a face-lift. It's about to drive me nuts.

4 comments:

  1. amazing. where it all began. so excited for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :) and maybe a little :( :( :(, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lindale!! (could be because I'm from Tyler and my sweet family and LOTS of friends are still there!!) Hope your move has gone well!
    Many Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so great! I'm happy for you guys. Yes, I would LOVE to spend an afternoon together : ).

    ReplyDelete