Monday, February 14, 2011

Hearts, Candy and All Things Pink



Despite a plethora of germs floating around our house, I'm feeling awfully chipper about Valentine's Day this year. Peyton and Parker have embraced this holiday with more zeal than any of the others as of yet. Weird, but so so cute!

We have three belated little packages to get in the mail, but that will have to wait just a few more minutes until I go pick up Peyton from the bus.

More than the candy hearts, packages and the pink-lovey fun, I'm so content just knowing how loved I am by my Jesus (and by Jeremy-- my daily reflection of Jesus' love for me)

And today I'm taking the love challenge to beat'em all-- not for today, not for this year, but for my whole life.

"There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
-John 15:13




2 comments: