Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ta-dots and Ruffles

I've finally gone and done it. For better or worse, till death do us part, I changed the name of my blog!

{cringe.shrug.exhale}

Truly though, I have so many thoughts churning in my mind that I needed an open space to capture my ever-evolving thoughts and ideas. What better way to do that to have a ready-made prompt at my fingertips each and every day? So without further ado, introducing....*insert drum roll*..."Kirsten Loves..."

Today, I'm loving these new Aqua Ta-Dot by Patty Young for Michael Miller knit ruffle pants that I stitched up for Missy P! Click here to go straight to this fantastic tutorial by Nichole Owens over at Sixty Piggies. {Thank you, Nichole! I feel so blessed that I stumbled upon your blog.}

So many things on my heart~ I can't wait to have you all along for the ride. Let's talk faith, family, friends, fabric, food...and so many other topics that don't necessarily begin with the letter "F."

Love you today too!

BeChange.LiveLove.

~K

2 comments:

  1. kirsten, your little ruffle pants turned out gorgeous! your fabric choice is perfect--i adore all things aqua and dotty. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nic! I think that the "aqua and dotty" must've subliminally crept into my blog, huh?! What I can say, it's {love}.

    ReplyDelete