Monday, August 8, 2011

Encouragement {Day 26}

Hi friends! I'm just popping in to say hello. Life and work kept me busy today, so the post about my little visit to City Craft will simply  have to wait until to tomorrow. But in the meantime, I just wanted to stop in and encourage you with this: 


28 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. 29 Walk with me and work with me-watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. 30 Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." Matthew 11:28-30

Ahh...those words are salve to my world-weary heart. I hope they are to yours too. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment