- The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorry with it. Prov. 10:22
- Indeed let God be true, but every man a liar. As it is written: "That you may be justified in Your words, and may be overcome with you are judged. Romans 3:4
- And how bold and free we then become in his presence, freely asking according to his will, sure that he's listening. 1 John 5:14
- Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12
- And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those we are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
- You will keep in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3
- Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen, it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1
- So chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love...Never be without it! Colossians 3:12-14
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end...and I will turn away your captivity and restore your fortunes. Jeremiah 29:11-14
Faults visible. Fears evident. Shortcomings bared. It doesn't matter. He is on a search and rescue mission. My God rescues me from myself at every turn. He carries me to the expected end. He turns away my captivity, purchases my freedom, and restores the storehouse of my fortunes.
When night falls, my soul rests peacefully in His strong arms. I am spared.