Sunday, August 21, 2011

There's More Than Corn...

You know you're singing the song (if you're from):

INDIANA

That's right. Consider this the "official" announcement. This Thursday (yep, as in 1-2-3-FOUR days from now), we're packing up the Penkse. And first thing Friday morning, we're queuing up the iPod and cruising down the road from Lindale back home to Indiana.

We can't wait to soak in time with our family and friends. Oh sweet joy...

I'll keep posting more details as I can, but for now all that I know is that for the first time in my entire life, I'm ready to drink in the rain, let the cool breeze sweep my hair across my face and just sit and be still with the Lord in the peace of the Hoosier countryside.

God is molding and shaping my heart into a new vessel.  Ahhh...seasons. Sweet, sweet seasons.

1 comment: