Monday, July 25, 2011

Spotify >Napster {Day 17}

I super adore Spotify.

I was a smidge obsessed with captivated by Napster my Freshman year of college back in 1999. I remember staying up until the wee hours of the morning at my desk just pilfering copyrighted music away (my moral compass hadn't considered "why" I was getting my music for free). So, when Napster died, it was a sad, sad day for me. It was an even sadder day when I accidentally deleted the THOUSANDS of songs that I had downloaded from Napster's glory days. Boo. My playlists would never be the same...or so I thought.

Then, something miraculous happened last week.

Enter, Spotify.

It's bigger, better and infinitely more awesome than Napster ever was.

I'm *literally* too tired to list the details, but you must sign up for an invite!

I am already enthralled with it's greatness, and I haven't even had any real time to play with it yet.

My "Chill" list is still under construction, but here is my start-- and it makes me so, um... chill.

Sneak Peek:
1. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg
2. Falling Slowing by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
3. Mad World from the Tune Robbers album (I think it's the Gary Jules version)
4. Gravity by Sarah Bareilles
5. Walk on the Ocean by Toad the Wet Sproket
6. Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
7. Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk
8. Nightswimming by R.E.M.
9. The Best of Me by The Starting Line

I'm sure I'll have more to say later, but for tonight, I'm going to go sink into bed-- because I'm so "chilled out" you know. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well with your challenge! :) And I totally agree: Spotify > Napster. :)

    ReplyDelete