Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hitting Pause {Day 20}

Hi friends~ I just wanted to pop back in to let you know that our fantastic "stay"cation week is almost over. We're headed out of town for a little bit of fun with Jeremy's family tomorrow morning and we'll be back (minus Peyton who gets to spend a week in Arkansas with his Grammy and Poppy) sometime on Sunday afternoon.

That said, days 21-22 (possibly 23) will be silent seeing as there is no WiFi in their neck-of-the-woods. Next week I'll be back and ready to share all sorts of fun stuff (and I might just even post before midnight each day too...GASP! I know! Miraculous!)

Get ready for quilting and cooking and homeschool-- oh my! As we roll in to August, there's no shortage bloggy topics.

Love you all! Sweetest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment