Friday, July 22, 2011

Too Busy for Blogging Today {Day 14}

Today started out to be a beautifully productive day for me to work on some personal projects. Instead, by 11am, a special project had come in from another department at the ministry where I work part-time (from home) that needed my attention asap.

So what did I do?

I welcomed the project (and the few extra dollars that it put in our family's pocket).

What did that mean for my personal projects (blogging most definitely included)?

Well, they sat untouched. But it's O.K., I was covered with peace today. Those precious days are such a beautiful gift from the Lord.

And in case I haven't mentioned it lately, I really love you all. And I am *REALLY* enjoying every single day of my commitment to blog. (I think I may just keep this up...)

In other news, Jeremy is on "stay"-cation next week, so hopefully I'll capture some fun family memories to share with you. I know that a water park in Dallas is on our list (courtesy of Groupon)! Yahoo!!! Stay tuned...and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment