Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Winter Wardrobe for Parker {Day 11}

Well, you did it. You fully and completely convinced me that Pinterest is well worth my time. It's so creatively inspiring AND it really isn't sucking away ANY MUCH of my time. On the contrary, it keeps my thoughts, ideas and inspiration organized and easy to find. Brilliant! Simply and perfectly brilliant!

So all of this Pinterest perfection has inspired me to tackle something big (maybe I've fallen off my rocker...who knows?!) But, here goes...I'm going to take on the challenge to MAKE Parker's entire fall/winter wardrobe!!!


I can't resist this:


or this:


or these:




Or, gasp...these:





What do you think? Wanna join in on the fun? We could do a sew-along?

First things first: Ruffle pants! Order this pattern from www.lilblueboo.com immediately (sz 6mo-8yrs). You'll thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! There is no way I could do it. Poor Roo would end up naked come winter...

    However, I can't *wait* to see P's new wardrobe!! It'll be adorable! :) And, if anyone should feel the need to make a pair of ruffle pants for her, well...we wouldn't refuse them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Ruby might just find herself with a pair of cutie patootie ruffle pants, indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete